Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pyramid head based, gored and varnished!


     I gave up on waiting the miniature bases ordered at FRPGAMES thanks to the damn strike on Brazillian customs. I don´t argue about the rightness of their strike but it bothered me a lot so i made one base from plumber putty. Since I had to dedicate more time at this project I tried the gore technique with UHU glue that I found somewhere on the net. Problem is that I couldn´t find UHU glue in Brazil and I´m very tired at importing everything for my hobby so I tried every kind of glue I could find here. A couple of days ago I used some polyestirene glue and EUREKA! Excelent results! This technique is now part of my hobby arsenal and as soon as I manage to dominate this technique I´ll post a tutorial. Now enough of Silent Hill let´s start other projects! I´m thinking of some dungeons...


    Realmente desisti de esperar as bases que encomendei na FRPGAMES graças à maledeta greve da receita federal. Não quero entrar no mérito da questão se a greve é justa ou não mas que me deixou brabo isso deixou. Resolvi então fazer uma de durepoxi. Aproveitei que tive que me dedicar um pouco mais a essa miniatura e acabei tentando uma técnica de fazer tripas ensaguentadas que achei na net. misturando uma cola chamada UHU e tinta é possível fazer entranhas e sangue coagulado bem reais. O problema é que não tem essa cola UHU no Brasil e como já estou de saco cheio de ter que importar quase tudo que uso nesse hobby tenho tentado utilizar outros tipos de cola. Tentei então com cola de isopor e EUREKA! Ficou excelente. Essa técnica vai entrar no meu repertório e assim que eu tiver mais domínio eu posto um tutorial. Agora chega de Silent Hill e simbora com outros projetos! Estou com dungeons na cabeça...



No comments:

Post a Comment